Fast Nova build
Neutral Nova build
This is a tanky Slow [Nova] build.
It's designed to slow down all enemies around you with your fourth ability (Molecular Prime) by 75% while also increasing the damage they take from all sources.
This is how it works:
- Molecular Prime sends out a wave, slowly travelling outwards and coating all enemies it hits with antimatter. Depending on your ability strength, these units will be slowed down or sped up (see Fast Nova). Coated foes will also take 100% more damage and explode on death.
- Ability range does not affect the wave. You can't change the wave's travel speed, so in order to increase its effective range, you need to pump up ability duration as much as possible (to keep it active and moving for a longer time).
- You can achieve the maximum amount of 75% slow by modding 145% ability strength.
Molecular Fission will - combined with your fourth ability - consistently recharge your Null Star (first ability) particles. This greatly improves your tankiness and survivability, since every active particle reduces incoming damage by an additional 5% - resulting in a permanent 90% damage reduction with all 18 particles active. The reduced range of this build further helps you keeping up this damage mitigation since the particles will only fly off seeking nearby targets when enemies are in very close proximity to you.
Not tanky enough? Replace [Streamline] or Augur Message with Adaptation or Rolling Guard.
This build doesn't require a specific Aura mod. Use whatever you have and/or prefer.
- I added an Aura Forma (not a regular Forma: Wiki article), since it enables me to use differently polarized auras for all three Nova builds. If you don't have one or do not care about other builds, feel free to skip it.
- I prefer Corrosive Projection or Energy Siphon.
- Same polarity as Neutral and Fast builds: Growing Power, Steel Charge or Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun Amp
- Since I'm using this build solely for high level missions, I prefer to tank up as much as possible. Grace and Guardian are my standard choices for this.
- Energy usually isn't that much of an issue since you don't need to spam abilities, so Energize isn't necessary.
- Feel free to use whatever Arcanes you prefer/own.
There are tons of useful optins here. Dispensary, Roar, Ensnare, Breach Surge, Thermal Sunder...time to get creative.
TIP: If you don't want to slow down defense missions, bring a neutral [Nova]. You're still providing the damage bonus and explosions while avoiding that one guy raging about everything taking too long.
There's always some more potential to further minmax, but I like this build and its moderate amount of polarized slots, leaving room for variations and alternative configs.
Questions? Feel free to message me ingame or via Discord. :)
Warframe tips and beginner's guide here.