Work in progress; must increase edginess of title.
High range build, primarily designed for crowd control (Strangledome, Ensnare) and bonus loot via [Pilfering Strangledome].
It is a good alternative or addition to Nekros. A little less tanky but way more versatile.
At some point I'll probably add an Aura Forma to enable more build variations. But since I'm not aiming to dish out the super mega DPS, I'm not feeling any urgency to do so. Use any aura you prefer.
Personal preference. Feel free to use whatever you prefer/own.
- You can place two domes simultaneously.
- Whipclaw hits every enemy stuck in the dome. Even another Khora's Whipclaw.
- Your [Venari] jumps into enemy crowds and dies? Toggle your Venari ability to healer mode and target yourself or a nearby ally. Kitty will then stay/follow them for a while.
- You don't need a Forma if you use Augur Message instead of Constitution.
- If you love spamming Whipclaw, I'd recommend modding for strength and efficiency with a bit of range, plus Accumulating Whipclaw. And use a stat stick*!
- By now I've added two more Forma and an Aura Forma (not a regular Forma!) for more options and different builds.
- This build works great, but it's certainly not fully minmaxed and optimized. Feel free to experiment... ;)
*Certain melee mods increase Whipclaw damage. Mod your weapon accordingly.
[Venari] build here.
Questions? Feel free to message me ingame or via Discord. :)
Warframe tips and beginner's guide here.