Silva and Aegis prime is the best tank weapon in the game, having some of the only ways to deal more damage by playing defensively. It also has unique synergies with heavy attacks that let you have windows of increadibly powerful damage.
- Unique Passive - Silva and Aegis will additively increase their critical and status chance by 15% for the next attack for each attack blocked, up to 4 times. That is an increadible incentive to use a feature that many players forget is even in the game.
- Avenging Truth - this ties into the heavy attack side of this build as it stores blocked damage to add onto your next charge attack
- Guardian Derision - forces enemies to attack you, increasing the combo counter and triggering the other tank features.
- Focused Defense - increasing the sword and shields angle to 90 degrees on either side of the aim reticle may be excessive, but as your drawing enemies to attack you it may be more relevant then you imagine. Can be swapped out for Reach if you would like.
Heavy Attack Features
- Avenging Truth - the damage from this only triggers from heavy attacks, so it already encourages this playstyle.
- Focus Energy - Combine with the Zenuric focus to cap your heavy attack efficiency at 90%, only consuming 1 multiplier per heavy attack use. Positive combo efficiency also means heavy attacks reset the combo duration, even if they don't hit anything.
- Swift Momentum (Aura mod) - increases your combo duration by 6 seconds, meaning less heavy attacks to preserve the counter. Also helps heavy attack speed.
- Amalgam Organ Shatter - Increases critical damage and adds with swift momentum to reach 90% heavy attack wind up speed.
- Primed Fever Strike - the highest damage mod you can put onto this weapon, its alwasy a must have.
- Sacraficial Steel - with Silva & Aegis's passive, reach 222% critical chance on heavy attacks. 93% on regular attacks is pretty amazing too.
- Sacraficial Pressure - chosen over [Primed Pressure Point] because it buffs Sacraficial Steel.
*Riven Mod Notes: You will want Elemental Damage, Critical Damage, and Range. Likely replace Focus Defense, the only non-essential Mod.
*Note: Javelock's unique Amalgam Javlock Magazine Warp is a great addition if your using this. The Warframe Mod Reflex Guard is harder to justify.