Navigation

Account

Social

Hunter's Bonesaw

2
Hunter's Bonesaw

Hunter's Bonesaw

Increase Damage by 15% and Status Chance by 10% when attacking a prone enemy.

RIPKAS

3
Hunter's Bonesaw

Hunter's Bonesaw

Increase Damage by 30% and Status Chance by 20% when attacking a prone enemy.

RIPKAS

4
Hunter's Bonesaw

Hunter's Bonesaw

Increase Damage by 45% and Status Chance by 30% when attacking a prone enemy.

RIPKAS

5
Hunter's Bonesaw

Hunter's Bonesaw

Increase Damage by 60% and Status Chance by 40% when attacking a prone enemy.

RIPKAS

6
Hunter's Bonesaw

Hunter's Bonesaw

Increase Damage by 75% and Status Chance by 50% when attacking a prone enemy.

RIPKAS

7
Hunter's Bonesaw

Hunter's Bonesaw

Increase Damage by 90% and Status Chance by 60% when attacking a prone enemy.

RIPKAS

Comments