Reflect

Reflect

Reflect

Adarza Kavat has a 10% chance to reflect damage back to an enemy, amplifying it by 15%.

ADARZA KAVAT

1
Reflect

Reflect

Adarza Kavat has a 20% chance to reflect damage back to an enemy, amplifying it by 30%.

ADARZA KAVAT

2
Reflect

Reflect

Adarza Kavat has a 30% chance to reflect damage back to an enemy, amplifying it by 45%.

ADARZA KAVAT

3
Reflect

Reflect

Adarza Kavat has a 40% chance to reflect damage back to an enemy, amplifying it by 60%.

ADARZA KAVAT

Comments