So after Pablo's touch Zephyr Prime has become even more awesome than before! She's easily one of the greatest frames in the game and yet one of the most underrated by players. Why is that? I don't know. What I know is that she's great! Especially now.
So let us talk about her skills.
- Her first skill lets you fly... literally! For more info just read a description of Tail Wind. Worth to mention, that while you are in the air, you got +150% Critical Chance thanks to her new passive.
- Second one can pull enemies which helps to group them in one place and for example shoot them with a grenade launcher from above. This skill is flexible tho, it's good, but you can try to replace it with something else. Experiment, I would like to read about your results in comments section.
- The only skill that remain untouched by Pablo is her third one, Turbulence. I advise you to use it with augment, very helpful.
- Lastly her Tornado or rather Tornadoes because there are four of them. Each Tornado helps you to crowd controlling the battlefield, dealing a high amount of damage and forcing Status Effects on them.
Now some word about her build.
- Duration is important for three of her skills so try to keep it around 170-200%. It gives you more speed and lets you hover for a longer time.
- Try to keep Efficiency above 100%. You should be able to maintain an Energy Pool.
- Every Zephyr's skill use Range somehow so keep it around 170-200%.
- Strength is very flexible, you can easily keep it around 100% but do not go below that.
- About being flexible... three mods in this configuration are flexible... those are Anchored Glide, Umbral Intensify, Augur Message. You can easily experiment with those slots, add more Energy Pool, More Duration, More Strength... change skill, add augment... whatever you want.
So... you really think that she's boring, that she's "meh"? Well if you really don't like her I can't convince you but give her a try.
Personally I do like the new Zephyr, she's my "go to" on "Open World" maps, when I want to role-play "Death from Above".