The way this build works is to stack Gladiator (I have a 4-set build with my frame), and build crit chance to weave in with the combo multiplier. [Blood Rush] alongside the Gladiators allow for building of Combo points which add in extra critical chance.
Normal base damage multiplers.
- Damage: Primed Pressure Point (this can be exchanged for Condition Overload based on personal preference).
Range is always useful for melee.
Speed is always useful for melee.
- Attack Speed: Gladiator Vice (berserker or fury are the alternatives).
This build is a focuses on crit and combo (61.6%).
- Critical Damage: Amalgam Organ Shatter (can just use Organ Shatter also).
- Critical Chance: Blood Rush, and True Steel.
- Combo Duration: Gladiator Rush.
This spot is choice based and is largely determined by personal playstyle and/or Rivens.
If you find yourself weaving in less Heavy Attacks (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Melee#Heavy_Attacks) to your playstyle:
- Exchange out Amalgam Organ Shatter for normal Organ Shatter.
- [Life Strike] for another mod like [Drifting Contact] (for longer combo duration), [Healing Return] (if you are playing a frame that does status damage) or a Riven (if you have one).