A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will. Build Updated!
For all those, who liked and used, and still want to know my previous build, here's the link: Click Me!
My [Nekros] was one of my pride jewel in my arsenal back in years. When I needed to farm new resources, he was "The Chosen One". Now, I don't need to farm... but I don't want to deprive him of his main function. What's more, with the new build I increased his capabilities even more. Let me guide you around this build.
(1) I replaced his Soul Punch with Petrify with its augment [Ore Gaze], that give you your first crowd controlling skill... thanks to augment, you got 42% chance to drop additional loot on enemy kill.
(2) Terrify has been buffed, and now with only 167% Strength can strip entire armor from enemies affected by the skill (in one cast), thanks to augment those enemies are also 80% slower, when they try to run away in terror. And this is your second crowd controlling skill.
(3) When an enemy dies, they drop a corpse, from which [Nekros] will try to snatch extra loot for you with his Desecrate ability (loot chance is caped at 54%). If a corpse is cut in pieces, every piece will be desecrated separately.
(4) Shadows of the Dead are another crowd controlling ability, they are great decoys, and you can spawn "friendly" Eximus units, with their auras. They die fast, but the build is cheap, so you can spam them.
- Duration: low duration is not a problem, because there is no ability, that actually need more duration. Petrifiy last for 8s, and Terrify last for 10s. If you don't manage to kill in one cast, just cast another. Shadow's health decay is set on 7.5%/s, kind of fast, but that's even better, you will replace lower level with higher more often.
- Efficiency: maxed out, so entire build is cheap, spam skills all you want.
- Range: increased by half. Petrify and Terrify around 20 m, that should work like a charm, Desecrate over 35 m, more than enough.
- Strength: with Growing Power activated, 169%, enough to strip whole armor in one cast.
- Energize: Energy replenish on Energy Orb pickup, 15s cooldown
- Eruption: knockdown on Energy Orb pickup
- Molt Augmented: up to +60% Strength on kill
- Molt Vigor: +45% Strength on next Warframe Ability Cast after Operator's Ability used
- Crimson Archon Shard (Red): any, pick whatever you need/want.
- Amber Archon Shard (Yellow): +25% (+37.5%) Casting Speed (always welcome).
- Azure Archon Shard (Blue): +50 (+75) Energy Max, or +5 (+7.5) Health/s Regenerated.
No StatStick needed, nothing specific needed, preferred weapons with as much Slash as possible.
Nekros - Emissary of Death, and also the King of Loot, very pleasant to play, does not get bored too quickly, very desirable in all kinds of resource farms or Endo farms.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, write in the comment, any constructive criticism is welcome.