[Atlas Prime], got another chance to blink, thanks to new Arcanes, some changes in game and last update that changed [Grendel]'s Nourish ability, which I used in this build.
Updated version strait from KnightmareFrame <- do check his video.
- Steel Charge - more melee damage and more capacity.
- Primed Sure Footed - up to you, actually it's personal preference.
- Crimson Archon Shards (RED): +25% (+37.5%) Melee Critical Damage, or +10% (+15%) Ability Strength
- Amber Archon Shards (YELLOW): any but Parkour Velocity, +25% (+37.5%) Casting Speed is always welcome
- Azure Archon Shards (BLUE): any but Shield Capacity
- Avenger: +45% flat Critical Chance for 12s
- Molt Augmented: up to +60% Strength on kill, stack up to 250x
- Energize: Energy replenish on Energy Orb pickup, 15s cooldown
- Eruption: knockdown on Energy Orb pickup
- Blessing: On health pickup, +health, stack up to 50x
- Fury: On Critical Hit, +180% Melee Damage
- Naramon for its Power Spike
- Zenurik for Energy Replenish
- Madurai for its Power Transfer and Sling Strength
- Vazarin for its Protective Sling
Any other Focus School for whatever reason you want to achieve
Lastly, some word about his Rubble Armor - Rubble restores Health to [Atlas] if he is injured, if [Atlas] is at Full Health, Rubble instead grants additional Armor that decays over time. The Bonus is capped at 1,500 points, and it decays at a rate of 5 Armor points per second, so if you want that bonus to stay with you... just combine Petrify and Landslide skills in battle.
Pay attention that melee weapons with specific mods affect Landslide damage (including RIVENS), but weapon stats do not. Also, after Duviri Paradox every Evolution on Incarnon weapon do counts!
[Atlas] is created for one thing only... to smash, just like Hulk. And you are going to have much fun smashing enemies.