primed bane -> normal bane -> galv aptitude (primed bane replacement priority)
use [Vile Acceleration] if dont own [Primed Shred]
raw dmg variant: https://overframe.gg/build/521889/ (cooler, but worse in endurance sp - incompatible forma)
about gotva prime passive...
- it is unique, different, and kind of fun, but it is not a significant enough portion of dps to warrant slotting mods that (only) benefit it
- some builds tell you to run excessive multishot, no crit chance mods, no fire rate mods, and etc, to "make the red crits better"... but they dont tell you this is a LOT worse for your total dps. after all, these crits' dps is still based on the other mods in ur build.
- think of it this way: if you ran a vigilante set mod on your frame, that wouldn't be enough reason to go drastically change your primary weapons' mods - gotva passive is very similar. it is just a small bonus, not something worth fiending over.
that said, the mods used here benefit gotva passive anyways:
- gotva passive has a 15% chance to set the next shot's critical chance to 300% on inflicting a status effect, calculated independently for each bullet and each enemy every bullet hits.
- therefore, running rime rounds over primed cryo and running shred over vile is more beneficial to this passive
- note that primed cryo actually procs less viral/s and punc/s (which is worse for slash dmg) anyways though, and [Shred] would be also used anyways for the QoL. [Vile Acceleration] is still more single target dps.
tldr list of what mod pairs are strongest (over the slots where bane and [Shred] are rn)
number is the calculated average slash dps assuming full conditionals (punc, viral, merciless - also account for gotva passive)