This is another very generic rifle (is it, though?) with very generic build.
But it works fine for me.
My testing has shown that I need to change my build a bit, though... that's good news for those who haven't polarized this weapon yet, and unfortunately bad news for those who tested it with me. Sorry for wasted Formas :) I guess I hit the spot and I came up with the final version.
Adding info for people who were curious why this weapon can deal red crits with just 23% CC.
- This weapon deals pure Puncture damage. This damage type can trigger "Super Critical Hits".
- Status Effects have a 12% chance to set the next shot's Critical Chance to 300%.
- The effect is triggered separately for each bullet when using Multishot. More Multishot means more chance to trigger the effect.
- Chance remains until landing another successful shot; missed shots will not reset the chance.
- The same bullet will roll for a chance to trigger the effect separately for each enemy hit when using punch through.
- The chance to trigger the effect is affected by the weapon's Status Chance and the effect will not trigger on status immune enemies.
Update! v4 (final conclusion)
It turns out that basically the difference in builds is damned negligible and there is really no point in reinventing the wheel... you have to make a cheap and reasonable build and that's it... and change the weapon as soon as you get something better xD
Here's the alternative built around the weapon's gimmick (cheaper build, 64 800 Endo Required):
Whenever you choose cheaper or a bit more expensive build, just remember, that there are way much better weapons than this one.