No secret, no complication, just survive with energy and damage to fast enemies cleaner
This is my common build for [Atlas], tested during 60min solo in Steel Path } Void } Mot
- Keep Naramon + Power Spike school enabled.
- The Landslide damage is also increased if the melee combo counter is at 12X. This counter is working in the background and can be checked by wielding the meele after a few hits on any target.
- Enemies in invincible state also add numbers to the combo counter.
- If you are a beginning player you can start with common mods like Intensify Fiber, this can make you strong.
- You dont need Primed Continuity because [Atlas] need be hited to make action and more energy, Atlas is a brawler like Hulk, if something hurts you, you will be more enraged and stronger.
- Now Teshin sells Umbra Forma. After you have two units of Umbra forma just maximize Adaptation and replace Rage by Hunter Adrenaline.
- Rejuvenation + Coaction Drift + Adaptation is bether than Arcane Grace, you need stay healed to accumulate the rubbles because if your health is 1 negative point the rubble collected will be wasted to heal health.
- Landslide has a range boost after Atlas leaves the ground, so just jump twice and press the skill key in midair to reach even more distant targets faster.
- Build your melee and companion correctly, check my links below.
- If you have a Melee Riven with 200%+ Critical Chance and 90%+ Critical Damage you can replace Arcane Fury by Arcane Avenger.
- If you know whats is going on this build and dont need more armor just replace Arcane Guardian by Arcane Avenger
Note: You can use this same tekko build in any melee, see the rules in the build description.
Note: Panzer will help you regenerate more health, and will also apply viral tiks to nearby enemies.