Ultimate ENDGAME | Series
Remember to Like this guide! Click my profile for more guides!
Want to be the MVP crowned of all [Mesa]'s? Want to confuse your team while you dominate them with kill count, while the ask how??? This is the guide you WANT to read.
- Corrosive Projection - Because its FAR SUPERIOR to Pistol Amp damage calculation wise, and it stacks with your team. Pistol amps 27% damage is a little misleading. It applies on the same level as [Hornet Strike] so with a maxed [Hornet Strike] it only adds 8% damage. Furthermore CP uses a Naramon (dash) polarity which can also be swapped with Shield Disruption (for index), or Speed Holster.
- [Vigilante Pursuit], you may as well just pull out the MVP Crown straight away. Very frequently I am always the highest kill count with a group of MR30 [Mesa]'s. Why? Because you can see the enemies with the bonus radar long before your teammates can. Especially in high index. You will just dominate your team in kill count typically +100 more kills in high index because you know where to aim, where to stand, where to be. This applies to other maps as well. And it gives you a free 30% chance for critical hits for your weapons while moving point to point. Who doesn't like red crits?
- You could optionally swap [Vigilante Pursuit] for [Mesa's Waltz], [Primed Sure Footed]. But why would you?
- [Power Drift] and strength doesn't scale very well on [Mesa], you generally want fire rate from Arcane Velocity for a large damage increase. [Power Drift] is a very below average buff for [Mesa] and personally I love the radar for getting massively higher kill counts.
- [Umbral Vitality] Optional - boosts your strength to 210% and health to 1148.
- Helminth dispensary is great for free energy and health.
- Optionally swap [Streamline] for [Fleeting Expertise] for those with lower levels of arcane energize - though it's really not needed.
- High Index - For Veteran players only I have a new high index build below which I just friggen love. Yes use an Aura Forma. This build is still very viable for high index.
- Speed Holster +120% Holster Rate + Vigorous Swap +165% Damage for 3s & +100% Holster Rate can be an fun gimmicky combination to run for low enemy levels as well.
High Index Map Rotation Tips
- White Map - enemy side at the end of the hallway corridor - stop when you hit wall. Great spot.
- White Map - enemy side right side pillar near energy orb.
- Yellow Map - [Mesa] best spot is upper Bridge on the walkway on left side overseeing entire map. No other great spots.
- Yellow Map if you are not [Mesa] then enemy side near the Hallway shortcut is best - just a free tip.
- Both maps you can solo with this build and let ai carry points. I normally do 2 waves though this build is viable for 6+ waves.
High Index Weapons Suggestion
- For focus schools optionally use Naramon/ Zenurik.
- Use the Helminth system to suit you, guides are only a suggestion.
- Any Aura mod works.
- Any Arcane is fine. I prefer certain combos.
- These builds are great for solo and group play. They are compatible forma wise with many other shared builds. Always check below to see other variants.
Remember to like! Regards, Ravakahr <3