So here's the build that will cover every situation in game without needing to change configuration depending on content we are going to do. Yes, build was created for the convenience and laziness :)
Aura (put Aura Forma here) and Exilus are both here to reduce damage while airborne by 64% (let's face it, we'll use her Razorwing for most of the gameplay). Alternatively you can choose [Growing Power] as an Aura for even more Strength.
The max Efficiency you can get on Razorwing is 1.25, with my build there's a little bit more (1.68) but nothing harmful.
Augment for her Razorwing will last for almost 16 seconds so that means you got that much time for Flight Speed/Fire Rate buff. This augment is a matter of taste, you can replace it with [Agility Drift] for even more Survivability, [Power Drift] for even more Strength, [Vigilante Pursuit] to see more enemies, [Rage] for Energy [Regen], [Natural Talent] to cast skills faster or even [Pain Threshold] to faster Stagger Recovery.
Spellbind and Tribute are kinda cheap to use so try to cast them when needed.
Spellbind when cast on allies make them immune to Status Effects, also it will cleanse current Status Effects on them so helpful ability. Enemies affected by Spellbind will float away and drop their weapons. [Titania] can also cast Spellbind on herself by holding down the ability key (default 1 ).
Tribute is underestimated yet great buff/debuff ability. Try to use it a lot.
Depending on enemy, [Titania] selectively enchants her spell by tappping the ability key (default 2 ) to freely cycle between the Thorns, Dust, Full Moon, and Entangle tributes, it will give you and your allies, enemies accuracy reduction, incoming damage reduction and reflect damage taken, slows down enemies movement and/or increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and [Titania]'s Razorflies. All four auras can be active at once, all four auras last for 120 seconds.
Lantern is the least useful skill here and expensive so use it only when really need it.
To give her even more survivability I gave her rifle with [Amalgam Serration] and Pistol with [Amalgam Barrel Diffusion]. This give her some speed and agility.
The Range on this build is low because it affect mostly casting range of those skills so it's not that harmful.
Few words about whole configuration:
- Primary weapon and Sentinel (with its weapon) have their own synergy, so don't separate them.
- Make sure you picked up an Energy orb, before you kill enemy with your sidearm. For now, don't use it, keep it. (that blue orbiting orb around you)
- Secondary have Pax Bolt on it so it will increase efficiency and strength by 30% after headshot kill on the next Ability used within four seconds, use it, make that headshot count.
- OK, now when you got [Energy Conversion] Orb with you, you got four seconds to use Razorwing and gain +80% Strength and +30% Efficiency for the whole time being in that skill. That means 323% Power Strength and 165% Power Efficiency! Nice synergy combo!
- This build work fine and it's still powerful even when you are lazy and you don't want to use [Razorwing Blitz] buff or you don't use that synergy combo I mentioned above. Same goes to Arcanes... all of this is just an addition to that so you can push it to the limit.
Primary Annihilator: Holy Moly Octa-Forma Heartbreaker
Secondary Efficiency Enhancer: Radiation Beam
Dex Pixia: Heat/Corrosive/Slash for everyday use - Config A
Dex Pixia: Radiation/Slash for Eidolons Hunt - Config B
Dex Pixia: Heat/Viral/Slash for Index - Config C
Diwata: Corrosive/Puncture - Heavy Attack Spam | 20% LS
Melee Healer: A healing blow in your face!
Sentinel: Germ Vector
Sentinel Weapon: Vigilante VULKLOK
And guys, check out nyevid guide too, it could help you understand some mechanics I didn't mention in mine :)