0 / 74
- SPRINT SPEED
- DAMAGE REDUCTION
- EFFECTIVE HIT POINTS
Absorb Augment: Nyx can move at ?% Speed while using Absorb, but the area is reduced by half.
+45% Ability Range
+30% Ability Efficiency
+55% Ability Duration
+24% Ability Duration
40% Energy spent on abilities is converted to Shields.
+99% Ability Duration
-66% Ability Range
+275% Energy Max
Enemy armor reduced.
+12.5% Ability Range
This is an experimental never-leave-your-safety-bubble build
Most energy restoring game mechanics do not work while a toggleable warframe ability like Nyx's Absorp shield is active. However, a couple of things do work. One of them is simply picking up blue energy orbs, another one I've stumbled across is the Sharpshooter mod for sniper rifles.
This build is basically a feasibility study to find out if you can stay in your bubble indefinitely.
This is how it works:
Optional: Get a headshot kill with your kitgun (Pax Bolt).
Step 1: (Re)Activate Absorp.
Step 2: Get at least one headshot kill with your sniper (Sharpshooter) every 15-30 seconds.
Step 3: If your energy level is sufficiently high, walk or melee through the mission, kill everything and feel incredibly safe while doing so.
- Assimilate lets you walk around and use your weapons while Absorp is active.
- High duration and efficiency reduce Absorp's energy drain to 1.01 per second.
- Sharpshooter: A sniper mod that grants you +15 energy on every headshot kill. Grab your favorite sniper rifle and include this mod into your build.
- Bring a Dethcube, equip it with Energy Generator (drops an energy orb after 10 assists), Assault Mode, Vacuum and (maybe) Vaporize.
- Equip a melee weapon and stance with good combos for forward movement. Since you cannot run or jump while Absorp is active, this can speed up your movement considerably.
- Equip a Kitgun with the Pax Bolt arcane (+30% strength and efficiency on next ability cast after headshot kill) to reduce energy dran further.
- Momentum (reload speed) is my personal preference for sniper rifles.
- Energize increases the amount of energy you get by picking up energy orbs.
Don't take this build too seriously. It's meant to squeeze oddly viable things out of the game mechanics. But it works! Have fun!
Questions? Feel free to message me ingame or on Twitch in the evening (EU time). :)