Absorb Augment: Nyx can move at ?% Speed while using Absorb, but the area is reduced by half.
+45% Ability Range
+30% Ability Efficiency
+55% Ability Duration
+24% Ability Duration
40% Energy spent on abilities is converted to Shields.
+99% Ability Duration
-66% Ability Range
+275% Energy Max
Enemy armor reduced.
+12.5% Ability Range
This is an experimental never-leave-your-safety-bubble build
Most energy restoring game mechanics do not work while a toggleable warframe ability like Nyx's Absorp shield is active. However, a couple still do work. One of them is simply picking up blue energy orbs, another one I've stumbled across is the Sharpshooter mod for sniper rifles.
This build is basically a feasibility study to find out if you can stay in your bubble indefinitely.
This is how it works:
Optional: Get a headshot kill with your kitgun (Pax Bolt).
Step 1: (Re)Activate Absorp.
Step 2: Get at least one headshot kill with your sniper (Sharpshooter) every 15-30 seconds.
Step 3: If your energy level is sufficiently high, walk or melee through the mission, kill everything and feel incredibly safe while doing so.
- Assimilate lets you walk around and use your weapons while Absorp is active.
- High duration and efficiency reduce Absorp's energy drain to 1.01 per second.
- Sharpshooter: A sniper mod that grants you +15 energy on every headshot kill. Grab your favorite sniper rifle and include this mod into your build.
- Bring a Dethcube, equip it with Energy Generator (drops an energy orb after 10 assists), Assault Mode, Vacuum and (maybe) Vaporize.
- Equip a melee weapon and stance with good combos for forward movement. Since you cannot run or jump while Absorp is active, this can speed up your movement considerably.
- Equip a Kitgun with the Pax Bolt arcane (+30% strength and efficiency on next ability cast after headshot kill) to reduce energy dran further.
- Momentum (reload speed) is my personal preference for sniper rifles.
- Energize increases the amount of energy you get by picking up energy orbs.
Don't take this build too seriously. It's meant to squeeze semi-viable and odd things out of the game mechanics. Have fun!