Nidus - Maggot Swarm Lord
This set up is part of a larger build called Maggot Swarm, foucused on using [Nidus], [Pathocyst] and the Strain Mod set to create as many maggot as possible. While they don't share each others effects ([Nidus] Maggots don't gain the strain mod set bonuses for instance) each maggot can stun an enemy. The build winds up using each of your possible pieces of equipment, making it one of the most extensive builds in the game. Check out each piece of the puzzle to see how it fits in.
- Strain Consume - This ties Nidus more into the Maggot Swarm style. Also a minor form of healing for a frame without shields.
- Blind Rage - you don't have energy issues thanks to Hunter Adrenaline, take advantage of that with this power house of a mod
- Hunter Adrenaline - For Nidus, this gives him nearly unlimited energy. Helps the Helminth Charger, crucial to the Strain Mod Set
- Insatiable - almost a required mod for Nidus, this helps you stack his passive far faster than normal.
- Abundant Mutation - This allows Nidus to scale to extremely high levels of power.
- Umbral Mods - Armor, Health, and Ability Strength. This entire build is centered on not using an Umbral Forma
- Steel Charge Aura - Strengthens the Pathocyst and prevents needing an umbral forma.
- Power Drift - unless your willing to use an Umbral Forma, this is the most drain you can have for your exilus slot.
(personal note: I pan to use an Umbral forma on [Nidus Prime] on release just so I can have [Primed Sure Footed] because I get angry every time a grinneer ropes my foot and drags me across the floor.)