5 / 74
- SPRINT SPEED
- DAMAGE REDUCTION
- EFFECTIVE HIT POINTS
+90% Ability Range
-60% Ability Strength
Desecrate Augment: No longer consumes Energy, but consumes 10 Health per corpse instead.
Health Orbs grant 450 Armor, stacking up to 3x. Taking damage will consume a stack after 3s.
+55% Ability Duration
Health pickups give +110% Energy. Energy pickups give +110% Health.
+30% Ability Range
40% Energy spent on abilities is converted to Shields.
+45% Ability Range
+30.0 Enemy Radar
+15% Ability Range
NEKROS PRIME builds
Builds by Taurael
You only need 2 Forma for this build!
...however, theres room for variations.
Many Nekros players use Shield of Shadows in their builds to add more tankiness - which requires you to keep up your minions permanently. I prefer being tanky without having undead things around me all the time, blocking my shots and vision. :)
This is how it works:
- Since you usually bring Nekros for the extra loot, you'll want tons of range, so even that random Valkyr player one hall away from you will generate extra loot.
- Despoil + Equilibrium have proven themselves to be an amazing combo to ensure health and energy sustain...
- ...and since Despoil enables you to pick up health blobs all the time, Health Conversion will reliably buff up your armor value.
- Enemy spawn mechanics are somewhat tricky in this game. If you are in a survival mission and want to kill and loot as many enemies as possible, grab Enemy Radar. (And add Animal Instinct to your pet/sentinel.)
Here's where the extra Forma comes into play:
If you actually do want to summon your undead army, you could replace Overextended/Augur Reach with Shield of Shadows/(Umbral) Intensify.
- Guardian, Grace, Aegis, or Barrier can add that extra chunk of survivability.
- Pulse provides a chance to replenish additional health for you and nearby allies whenever a Health Orb is picked up.
There's always some more potential to further minmax, but I like this build and its moderate amout of polarized slots, leaving room for variations and alternative configs.
Questions? Feel free to message me ingame or on Twitch in the evening (EU time). :)