+90% Ability Range
-60% Ability Strength
Desecrate Augment: No longer consumes Energy, but consumes 10 Health per corpse instead.
Health Orbs grant 450 Armor, stacking up to 3x. Taking damage will consume a stack after 3s.
+55% Ability Duration
Health pickups give +110% Energy. Energy pickups give +110% Health.
+30% Ability Range
40% Energy spent on abilities is converted to Shields.
+45% Ability Range
Enemies appear on Minimap.
+30.0 Enemy Radar
+15% Ability Range
You only need 2 Forma for this build!
...however, theres room for variations.
Many Nekros players use Shield of Shadows in their builds to add more tankiness - which requires you to keep up your minions permanently. I prefer being tanky without having undead things around me all the time, blocking my shots and vision. :)
This is how it works:
- Since you usually bring Nekros for the extra loot, you'll want tons of range, so even that random Valkyr player one hall away from you will generate extra loot.
- Despoil + Equilibrium have proven themselves to be an amazing combo to ensure health and energy sustain...
- ...and since Despoil enables you to pick up health blobs all the time, Health Conversion will reliably buff up your armor value.
- Enemy spawn mechanics are somewhat tricky in this game. If you are in a survival mission and want to kill and loot as many enemies as possible, grab Enemy Radar. (And add Animal Instinct to your pet/sentinel.)
Here's where the extra Forma comes into play:
If you actually do want to summon your undead army, you could replace Overextended/Augur Reach with Shield of Shadows/(Umbral) Intensify.
- Guardian, Grace, Aegis, or Barrier can add that extra chunk of survivability.
- Pulse provides a chance to replenish additional health for you and nearby allies whenever a Health Orb is picked up.
There's always some more potential to further minmax, but I like this build and its moderate amout of polarized slots, leaving room for variations and alternative configs.