1 / 74
- SPRINT SPEED
- DAMAGE REDUCTION
- EFFECTIVE HIT POINTS
Become invulnerable for ?s and remove all Status Effects. ?s cooldown.
+30% Ability Range
40% Energy spent on abilities is converted to Shields.
+45% Ability Range
+30% Ability Efficiency
+44% Ability Strength
+11% Tau Resistance
Enhance mods in this set.
+55% Ability Duration
+10% Resistance to that Damage Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.
+440% Shield Capacity
+30.0 Enemy Radar
Reduces damage by 40% when Airborne.
Builds by Taurael
This is an advanced build. If you don't want to spend a bunch of plat on mods, you'll need to grind Arbitration missions to get Adaptation and Rolling Guard.
First things first:
- You don't need health! Hildryn is immune to slash and toxin status effects if she has overshields running. If not, Pillage or Rolling Guard take care of it.
- Adaptaion reduces the damage your shields take, armor doesn't.
- You can activate Rolling Guard while coptering around.
This build is meant to keep you safe and your shields up while you run or wobwobwob around and enjoy the full power of your Balefire Charger.
I prefer Enemy Radar as it is a quality of life utility for the whole squad and lets you find enemies for your Pillage ability.
Equip a sentinel of your choice with Guardian and Shield Charger. Taxon's Molecular Conversion can further increase your shield regen.
- Barrier fills up your sields.
- Aegis fills up your shields. Kappa.
- Befriend a Volt, Mag or Trinity player and bring them with you.
- Use a Rakta Dark Dagger. Hitting irradiated enemies resores shields and creates overshields.
There's always some more potential to further minmax, but I like this build and its moderate amout of polarized slots, leaving room for variations and alternative configs.
Questions? Feel free to message me ingame or on Twitch in the evening (EU time). :)