0 / 74
- SPRINT SPEED
- DAMAGE REDUCTION
- EFFECTIVE HIT POINTS
+24% Ability Strength
40% Energy spent on abilities is converted to Shields.
+44% Ability Strength
+11% Tau Resistance
Enhance mods in this set.
+30% Ability Efficiency
+275% Energy Max
Convert +45% of Damage on Health to Energy
+25% Companion Damage on enemies affected by .
+55% Ability Duration
+440% Shield Capacity
+15% Aura Strength
+15% Aura Effectiveness
Builds by Taurael
WARNING: For players who have NOT finished The Second Dream and War Within quests, be aware that this guide contains mild spoilers.
This build is meant for Eidolon hunting with a casual (aka not fully optimized) squad and/or randoms. It's compatible with my all-purpose build.
Your primary task is to keep your squad safe from magnetic status effects and to buff up everyone's crit chance with your fourth ability (Covenant). Everytime the Eidolon is downed, press 4 right before it emits magnetic shockwaves. If your team can bring down the regenerated shields before your crit buff runs out, you'll greatly increase weapon DPS for killing the next Synovia. If you have spare energy, activate your 2 to increase fire and reload speed. (Keep in mind that this will drain your shields!)
FInding the right timing to activate your 4 for the last phase of the fight requires a bit of expierience. Ideally, you'd want your crit buff to kick in the moment the Eidolon becomes vulnerable.
Build optimization and variations:
- If you have not or barely hunted Eidolons, I recommend more duration. Play around with the values until you find the right amout for you. Power strength isn't necessarily required, so feel free to replace Augur Secrets and/or (Umbral) Intensify.
- You can easily replace Augur Secrets by Adaptation, extra duration, or whatever suits your playstyle.
- Depending on your team setup, you might not want Corrosive Projection or Coaction Drift. Your goal is to reduce the Eidolon's armor as much as possible without fully removing it. This way, your sniper rifle (modded with radiation and cold) will deal the maximum amount of damage.
- Momentum (sniper reload speed) is extremely helpful!
- Arcane Aegis (or Barrier) keeps your shields up. Since shields are a resource for your 2 (Penance), I like the extra regen/upkeep. It's a qualityoflife thingy...
Operator section: (if you don't know what that is, it's a SPOILER!)
- I recommend utilizing the Zenurik school (Energizing Dash + Waybounds) for beginners/casual runs or Void Strike for more expierienced players.
- Fully unlocking the Vazarin waybounds ASAP is highly recommended!
- If you're fairly new to this, build any modular Amp and gild it, it'll be better than what you're using right now.
- The ideal Amp would be a X-2-7 (Prism of your choice, Shraksun Scaffold, Certus Brace). Use the Shraksun's alt fire to bring down Eidolon shields.
- Jam a Virtuos Strike into your Amp.
- If you can get your hands on Magus Vigor and/or Magus Repair, use them! They'll highly increase your survivability.
There's always some more potential to further minmax, but I like this build and its moderate amout of polarized slots, leaving room for variations and alternative configs.
More Eidolon builds:
Questions? Feel free to message me ingame or on Twitch in the evening (EU time). :)