OK, time to update.
Thanks to new mods, this strange "bow" has gained a new lease of life in my arsenal. Rocket arrows make absolute chaff from enemies.
As per Wiki:
- Kuva Bramma: A massive bow that fires explosive arrows and clusterbombs, which can be detonated mid-flight.
- These weapons have a max rank of 40. To obtain the maximum rank, the player must polarize the weapon five times, with each Forma increasing the maximum possible rank by 2 (in a similar manner as the Paracesis).
- All Kuva weapons deal innate elemental damage in addition to physical damage. The amount of this damage is random, ranging from 25-60%, while the type of element is determined by the Progenitor Warframe, as per the table below:
According to the above, I added exactly 5 forma to this weapon, so we can obtain Mastery Points from it.
In this case, I recommend picking Heat as an elemental.
Some info about this weapon:
- Shots explode in an 8.3-meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy, then splits into 3 smaller bomblets that rain down on the point of impact which explode in an 3.5-meter radius
- Alternate Fire prematurely detonates the arrow mid-flight
- Explosion and bomblets inflicts self-stagger
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 10% from central impact
- Bomblets have linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact
- Projectile has travel time with heavy arcing
- Relatively high spread, making aiming at distant targets inconsistent
- The Smallest ammo reserve of all bows
- Draws ammo from the rare sniper ammo pool
- Only restores one unit of ammunition per ammo pickup
- Can benefit from (Primed) Firestorm
This build will gain much more from combining your Warframe with Sentinel which will carry Sentinel Weapon with Vigilante mods on it. Even if your Sentinel dies, the Set Bonus will remain. Four Vigilante Mods gives you 20% chance to enhance Critical Hits from Primary Weapon.