This build is focused on Strength and Range.
Updated 19 July 2021
- As suggested by Alhazred, using Rank 7 [Adaptation] so as to drop 1 Forma Required. Change is minimal but if you have Rank 10 Adaptation for other Warframes, 5 Forma is still required.
- As suggested by FacelessAegis, you may replace Arcane Velocity for Arcane Pistoleer. Taking Velocity for additional DPS and personal preference.
- Merulina HP scales off Strength and constant movement triggers her passive of 100% crit chance to secondary.
- While on Merulina, you are only able to use Secondary, hence the [Pistol Amp] aura mod. [Coaction Drift] is there to further boost the effectiveness.
- Riptide pulls in all enemy in sight for a burst damage, more enemy = more damage, hence the Range.
- [Primed Flow] can be swapped out for [Streamline] for extra effiency, pushing the Energy need from 95 to 65.
- [Adaptation] is there for extra survival capability.
I decided to forgo Duration since it only affects Sea Snares and Aquablades. Damage for both isn't really as impressive or even much of a utility as Riptide.
Arcane Velocity is needed for synergy, Arcane Energize can be swapped out for other Arcanes but I prefer more energy.
Riptide can be cast occasionally for the mob pull, else your main DPS would still be a good Pistol ([Kuva Nukor], [Cycron], [Epitaph])
I recommend using Dethcube with Energy Generator mod for energy upkeep.
You may Helminth away Sea Snares or Aquablades for Roar (Rhino) / Breach Surge (wisp) / Dispensary (Protea) but it's not really compulsory.
Config A : https://overframe.gg/build/179378/yareli/mesa-of-the-sea-config-a-strength-range-build-merulina-riptide/
Config B : https://overframe.gg/build/179845/yareli/yareli-steel-path-config-b-strength-and-duration-build-helminth-roar-merulina-riptide/