Group Sustain - Everlasting Fool's Fire
The goal of this build
The goal with this build is to provide strong buffs in the form of reservoirs for your team and increasing their damage, while being able to sustain yourself in the middle of the fight.
[Blind Rage], [Transient Fortitude], Intensify and Augur Secrets: We are aiming for a high modifier on both Reservoirs and Breach Surge, so power strength is a must-have. It increases the effective health of the group via [Vitality] Motes, but also increases their damage output further with Haste Motes and the multiplier on Breach Surge.
[Primed Continuity]: The added duration counters the negative duration we have from [Transient Fortitude] and increases the time our Breach Surge stays on enemies, while at the same time increasing the duration of buffs on allies whenever they leave the Reservoirs. Our invisibility duration on ground is also boosted, due to the higher duration of Will-O-[Wisp].
[Stretch]: Due to Wisps mechanics and possible combinations of skills, we don't need a lot of range. [Stretch] provides more than enough range to boost Breach Surge, while also increasing the radius of Reservoirs slightly.
[Rage] and [Adaptation]: [Adaptation] and the flat health buff from Reservoirs allows us to not only increase our effective health without the usage of [Vitality], but also the usage of higher initial damage before [Adaptation] stacks up to [Recover] energy with [Rage].
How to use this build
Always try to provide Reservoirs in places that offer spots to hide and [Recover], but also provide enough space to fight. You can place your Reservoirs inside walls to cover both sides of it, or even place two sets of Reservoirs on the side of doors to cover it in both directions on both sides. If you fight in an open area, place two sets of Reservoirs on opposite sides of the room, so your allies constantly get their duration refreshed while being able to freely move around. You can consistently provide a damage boost by letting Will-O-[Wisp] fly into a group of enemies and using Breach Surge to warp to your Reservoirs. This combination will cast the Breach Surge buff with twice the range at your own position, while also casting Breach Surge at the position of Will-o-[Wisp] to cover a large area with bonus damage. The usage of two sets of Reservoirs mentioned earlier also allows you to use this combination by warping from one side to the other. While our goal is to effectively use Rage to recover energy, try to avoid standing around in the open. Usage of Wisps passive ability to stay invisible mid-air and during Will-O-Wisp, on top of the high blind duration from Breach Surge, covers your defense against higher priority targets well.
- [Stretch] or Augur Secrets: Could possibly be replaced with Primed Flow and Vitality if staying alive becomes an issue in endless modes.
- Rage Can be replaced with Hunter Adrenaline, but would require one additional forma.
- Adaptation: Can be replaced with Vitality for lower content to allow for higher energy recovery.
- Arcane Energize: Allows [Wisp] to restore more energy outside of the usage of Rage, while also providing a high amount of energy for the team (which fits the support role).
- Arcane Guardian: Additional effective health, which helps with Rage and the passive heal to recover more energy over time.
- Arcane Avenger: Useful for the additional damage and high uptime due to usage of health damage to restore energy to begin with.